THE DATA I COLLECT (AND WHY)
In order to provide and deliver my services, I collect a variety of data which I manage fairly and securely. This data may include:
- Your full name(s)
- Email address(es)
- Home address and postcode
- Addresses and postcodes of your wedding venues
- Mobile phone number(s)
- At trial i May take a photo of the makeup I’ve applied on client. This is only used for my reference of the makeup that I will be using for the event. Photos will not be used on social media or given to any third party without your consent.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- The right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- The right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to block or suppress the processing of your personal data
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- The right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
REQUESTING YOUR DATA OR ASKING FOR ITS ERASURE
If you’d like to see a record of all the data I have on you please contact me here and I will be happy to help. You also have the right to ask me to delete all your personal data, but if I’m working on your upcoming wedding I’ll need this information to ensure I can do my job! Afterwards, you can always ask me to delete your information.
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org